As you read through the Policy, we hope that you will become comfortable using the Sites and learn how PDV Education Pvt Ltd is here to help you. Our intention was not to make this a lengthy Policy with pages of text for you to read through, but we wanted to ensure that you were given enough information to put your mind at ease about your privacy. After all, we created this Policy to protect your privacy and the information you provide to us.
By using our Sites or voluntarily providing personal information, you consent to the terms and conditions of this Policy. This Policy applies to information collected by our Sites and contains the following:
- A list of the categories of personally identifiable information we may collect from you through our Sites.
- How the information may be used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding our use of your data.
- The security measures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information collected.
- Privacy rights for state-specific residents.
Respecting the privacy and security of your personal information is important to us. We realize that providing us with personal information is an act of trust. Therefore, we have created this Policy to show you the steps we have taken to maintain that trust and secure your information.
Each time you visit our Sites, certain information may be collected both when you provide it voluntarily and automatically when you use them. Sometimes, the collected information may allow us to match activities with users. We may also collect your information from other sources, as described below. Examples of the type of information that may be collected are as follows:
- Your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address, device ID, the web page from which you accessed our Sites, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device used to link to the web page, and the language settings on your web browser.
- Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories, and other information you post or otherwise submit to us, including other communications you provide to us.
- Data about the webpages you visit, including without limitation web browser specifications, websites visited before accessing our Sites, and websites visited after leaving our Sites.
- A record of your activity and interactions while visiting or using our Sites, including the existence or types of data you may upload or the terms you search.
- Data about your device and nearby networks, including internet connection information, computer equipment information, and regional and language settings.
- Data about you, such as your business or company information, professional or personal reference contact information, social media URLs, and other related data.
- Data related to your educational level or background, including transcripts or other documentation you may choose to upload to the Sites or otherwise share with us.
- “Cookies” or other common tracking methods of different types to recognize your computer (please see the Cookies section below for a description of what cookies are and how they are used).
- Web beacons, match scripts, pixel tags, or similar technologies allow us to know information such as whether a particular web page was visited, an email opened, links in the email accessed if the advertisements on our Sites or other sites were useful or beneficial to the user(s), or other information that may help us improve your experience.
We will also collect personal information that you provide/input on our Sites, such as your name, birth date, email address, mailing address, social media username(s), phone number, organization name, unique personal identifier, insurance policy information you share with us, or payment processing information (e.g., debit card information or other banking information). This includes information you may provide us regarding documents or files you upload to the Sites.
Suppose you upload documents containing sensitive data such as documentation revealing your social security number, driver’s license or state identification number, financial account information, login credentials, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, health insurance or medical information, biometric or genetic information, or other similarly sensitive data, in the course of using the Sites, including Yogendra Singh Rathore. In that case, we will possess that information to ensure the full functionality of the Sites for you.
We partner with third parties, who may collect personal information for interest-based advertising when you interact with our Site. You may opt-out of collecting your information from these third parties here: ADD ID HERE
Use of Information
We may use the information collected for any of the following purposes:
- Administer our Sites and systems.
- Create, maintain, and personalize your account with us.
- Provide, maintain, personalize, and improve our Sites.
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues and provide customer support.
- Monitor and maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites and technological assets.
- Fulfill orders you have placed.
- Better understand and serve your needs.
- Respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- Enhance your customer experience and improve our customer service.
- Customize offerings and advertisements to you that relate to the services you have used or requested or which otherwise relate to the behaviors we have observed on the sites or on the websites you visit before accessing our Sites or the websites you visit after leaving our Sites.
- Notify you about changes to our Sites.
- Monitor the usage of our Sites and gather analysis and assess trends and interests.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features and forums of our Sites.
- Process payments and fulfill orders you have placed.
- Communicate newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, or other information to you about products, services, and special offerings of Ramsey Solutions and our third-party partners that may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information to evaluate and manage our businesses. Combined data is collected from online and offline facilities and may be used to enhance the ability of the YSR team to communicate with you and to support business functions, such as internal business processes, marketing, authentication, customer service, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions.
We will make every effort to keep you informed of YSR’s special events, news, and offers, so periodically, we may send these announcements via email or direct mail. If you do not wish to be contacted by the YSR team or our business affiliates, click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email newsletter.
Sharing of Information
We may disclose your non-personal information with third parties at our discretion.
Sometimes we need to share or disclose your personal information with third-party service providers. The reasons we may need to share this information with those providers relate to the services they provide to us or that we may provide to them, which may include:
- Authorization of debit card and check transactions, order fulfillment, and service promotions.
- Marketing and advertising services to communicate with you or to assist us in providing personalized advertising.
- Managing and processing your personal information.
- Developing, hosting, or maintaining our Sites.
- Analyzing customer information and improving customer service.
We may then share such information with third parties, including prospective marketing partners and advertisers; and other services that you expressly request require us to share your personal information.
In addition, we may share your personal information with your family members or other individuals to whom you designate your personal information may be shared within the Sites, for example, beneficiaries of your insurance policies, spouses, family members, lawyers, accountants, and other persons. You may update the list of persons who may view your account and information through the Sites at any time. You acknowledge that your account and personal information may be shared with such persons posthumously in connection with viewing relevant policies, benefits, and other information or data in your account.
Moreover, if a division, or part or all of the YSR team, is purchased, sold, or otherwise transferred to/by another company or is in the process of a potential transaction with another company, customer information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets. Such acquiring company’s right to use your personal information shall be limited to the terms of this Policy unless additional notice is provided to you.
The YSR team may also be required to disclose specific information to comply with the law, a subpoena, or another litigation process. We may also disclose your information to protect the interests or safety of its visitors and customers, employees, or others, which includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Our Sites and web-based services are intended for access and use within India only and comply with applicable Indian privacy laws. Our Sites and web-based services are not intended for or directed to citizens, domiciles, or residents outside of India, including those of the European Union. By accessing our Sites and web-based services, you affirm that you are not a citizen, domicile, or resident of a country outside of the United States, including those of the European Union.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in some web browsers to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting your web browser’s preferences or settings page. However, these features are not yet uniform, so we do not currently respond to such features or signals. Therefore, if you select or turn on a DNT feature in your web browser, our third-party providers and we may continue collecting information about your online activities as described in this Policy.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information (data files) that are downloaded to and stored by your browser or other application on your computer’s, or other device’s, browser or hard drive when you use our Sites, which are unique to your device or account. Cookies make it easier for you to use our Sites by saving your preferences so that we can use these to improve your subsequent visits to our Sites. Cookies help us learn which areas of our Sites are useful and which areas need improvement. Cookies may be either persistent or temporary (or session) cookies. A persistent cookie retains user preferences for a particular website, app, or service, allowing those preferences to be used in future use sessions and remains valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). On the other hand, a temporary cookie will expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
The YSR team is committed to keeping your information private and secure. We use industry-standard security techniques on our Sites to help protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information collected from you at our Sites. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your data while on the Internet. At a minimum, we encourage you to make sure that you are using a secure browser as you surf the Internet.
Our Sites may contain links to third-party sites, including those of our business partners. You will be taken to websites we do not control if you click one of those links. This Policy does not apply to the information practices of those third-party websites. You should read the privacy policies of third-party websites carefully. While we seek to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy and security, we are not responsible or liable for the content, privacy policies/practices, actions, or security of third-party websites or services.
Under Age 13
The YSR team does not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. Suppose we learn that a child under 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent. In that case, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the child’s or others’ safety as required or allowed by law).
Under Age 18
Personal information provided to the YSR team through our Sites by minors under 18 can be deleted by sending an email requesting the deletion to email@example.com.
Please note that while we make reasonable efforts to comply with such requests, deleting your personal information does not ensure the complete and comprehensive removal of that data from all systems.
If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children or minors under this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling CONTACT NUMBER.
While our Sites are not intended for use by children, parents who upload personal information regarding their children do so at their own risk and under this Policy.
The Consumer Protection Act
CPA provides privacy rights, including the right to:
Request the following information regarding our use of your personal information:
- Categories of your personal information that we have collected.
- Purposes for which we have collected or used such personal information.
- Categories of sources for the personal information we have collected about you.
- Categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information.
- Categories of personal information disclosed about you for business purposes.
- Categories of information that the business sells or discloses to third parties.
- Receive a copy of your personal information.
- Request us to delete your personal information (subject to certain exceptions that may apply).
- Opt out of the sale of your personal information (subject to certain exceptions that may apply).
To request CPA, email: email@example.com.
Please include “Consumer Protection Rights Request” in the email’s subject line and your address and zip code in the body of the email.
Your exercise of these rights will have no adverse effect on our services’ availability, price, or quality.
This Policy may be revised at our sole discretion from time to time as we add new features and services, as laws change, and as industry privacy and security best practices evolve. When we revise the Policy, we will post the new Policy on this page and change the date at the bottom of the Policy. Please return to this page periodically to check for any updates or changes. If we make any change to this Policy regarding the use or disclosure of personal information, we will provide advance notice on our Sites. Small changes, or changes that do not significantly affect individual privacy interests, may be made at any time and without prior notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Policy shall be construed and governed under Indian law (without regard to rules governing conflicts of law’s provisions). You agree that the venue for all actions arising out of or relating in any way to your use of our Sites shall be in federal courts in Davidson County, Tennessee, or state court having jurisdiction over Williamson County, Tennessee, within one (1) year after the claim(s) arises. Each party waives any objections based on forum non-convenient and waives any objection to the venue of any action instituted hereunder to the extent that an action is brought in the courts identified above. Each party consents to personal jurisdiction in the courts identified above.
The Yogendra Singh Rathore team
Lead monk Digital Pvt. Ltd.
Ahmedabad- ADD PIN CODE OF THE AREA